As an @Assist Partner, you will increase and broaden your client reach by offering your already great services with the enhanced customer experience of @Assist.That's amazing, I don't need to hear anything else! Sign me up!
Hello Large Property Managers!
We're glad you're here. The fact that you're reading this message means you qualify to be an @Assist Partner. We understand you have a chaotic schedule managing 1000+ units and numerous residents. @Assist thought you could use more support to make your job less stressful. By partnering with @Assist you’re investing into your company’s growth and enhancing your services. Use @Assist to advertise that your properties include an interactive system to add value or increase resident numbers to maximize your profit. No matter what your goals are, we’re here to assist in your company’s success and here’s how.
Say hello to @Assist.
What is @Assist?
That's easy! @Assist allows you to manage your properties in the cloud.
Every property is a community that includes property managers, board members, owners, residents and contractors. @Assist brings your entire community online with a secure online portal where you can communicate and engage 24/7. Accessible from a computer, mobile phone or tablet, @Assist has a variety of innovative features that will transform the way you manage your properties and better your relationship with your clients.
Why should I partner with @Assist?
We'll give you 5 reasons.
Reason #1 (Click me!)
Reason #2 (Click me!)
As an @Assist Partner, you will be able to grow your business. With @Assist, your life will be less full of clutter and disorganization allowing you to concentrate on being an excellent property management company. Think about how much time you and your staff spend on things like looking for documents, dealing with contractors and locating details for residents. Now, imagine spending that time on expanding your business instead. Our partners benefit not only from using @Assist itself, but also from additional resources and tools meant to help you do just that.Whoo, that was a good one! Sign me up!
Reason #3 (Click me!)
As an @Assist Partner, you will get your very own account manager to have and to hold and to contact in times of need for dedicated support.Yes (clap, clap)! Sign me up!
Reason #4 (Click me!)
As an @Assist Partner, you will get special priority access to new features first!I can't breathe, this is too awesome! Sign me up!
Reason #5 (Click me!)
As an @Assist Partner, you'll benefit from our yoga-like flexibility. If you have a request, we'll work with you. After all, you deserve it!I can't believe I haven't signed up yet! Sign me up!
And Secret Reason #6 (Click me!)
Who is Eve?
This is Eve.
She manages hundreds of properties with thousands of units. She was searching for a management solution that would improve her communication and organization but nothing seemed special until she partnered with @Assist. By becoming an @Assist Partner, Eve was able to provide excellent customer service and attract great residents based on her reputation from using @Assist. She reduced her vacancies and was able to manage more properties without being overworked or overwhelmed. Not to mention, she made a lot more money too.
What does Eve love about @Assist?
Save time and money by sending your notices electronically. Create or update a notice and send it via text or a voice recorded call to their landline. You can choose to send notices to an entire property or to a specific unit.
@Assist's built-in messaging system is the perfect email replacement. Store all of your emails in one location and quickly browse and search through conversations you've had with owners, residents and board members.
Owners and residents are able to send service requests through @Assist. You'll be able to assign a contractor from your preferred list. The contractor can login and add notes to keep everyone informed of the progress.
Set billables such as rent, parking or operational costs at the frequency you want, even if it's only one time. No more hounding residents as they'll be reminded when they have an amount owing. Just set it and forget it!
Generate, export and print reports regarding your properties, leases, residents and financials and they're ready to send to your accountant, attend a board meeting or export to your accounting software.
Add bank accounts and enter income and expenses in multiple currencies. View bank account balances as well as a real-time view of company profitability and overdue accounts. Export and print financials easily for any period.
- Accountability: Every interaction is recorded and stored online should you, a resident, owner, staff, board member or contractor need to review it at a later time.
- Bank Accounts: Add and name each bank account, select a currency, enter your starting balance and date. Each transaction will automatically update your running account balance.
- Board Members: View and manage condominium board members and member specific documents. Use the messaging system to create two-way communication between you and the board.
- Contractors and Maintenance Workers: Upload your personal list of preferred contractors to have on file to assign instantly to service requests.
- Dashboard: See upcoming alerts, overdue accounts, service requests, unread emails, your account information in a personal productivity report.
- Digital Filing Cabinet: Digitize your properties, leases, service requests, residents, staff and finances. Everything is recorded and stored online and easy to search for in a pinch.
- Documents: Eliminate the wait and hassle of sending resident documents. Upload documents to an entire property or specific unit.
- Duplicate Service Requests: If you've done it once there's no need to do it again! Duplicate service and maintenance requests by simply clicking the "copy" button and the request creates itself.
- Easy-Breezy Reports: Generate, export and print reports regarding your properties, leases, residents and financials and they’re ready to send to your accountant, attend a board meeting or export to your accounting software.
- Easy Communication: @Assist's built-in messaging system is the perfect email replacement. Store all of your messages in one location and quickly browse and search through conversations you've had with owners, residents and board members.
- Electronic Notices: Save time and money by sending your notices electronically. Create or update a notice and send it via SMS or a voice recorded call. You can choose to send notices to an entire property or to a specific unit.
- Emergency Service Requests: Give your residents peace of mind by handling emergency requests instantly. They don't even need to login to @Assist, our system recognizes residents from their phone number.
- Free Communication Credits: Get 100 free SMS/voice notifications on account signup. Buy additional credits only when you need them!
- Free User Accounts: Add additional staff members for free and assign them access to just the properties they need to see. Your residents will also have their own free accounts with access to their specific unit.
- Go Paperless: Become more eco-friendly by storing documents and files online and reduce your paperwork.
- Instant Access: Start using @Assist immediately after signing up. Best of all it’s mobile-friendly so you can access your account anytime and anywhere.
- Lease Dates: Add leases to your property details to easily track lease start and end dates.
- Marketing: Use @Assist to market that your properties come with a valuable management system.
- Message Attachments: Attach photos and documents to messages while communicating with residents, board members and contractors.
- Multilingual: @Assist can be used in over 80 languages.
- Multiple Message Recipients: Send a message to multiple recipients at once to save time.
- Online Community: @Assist creates an online community between the real estate management company and/or manager, property owner, residents, board members and maintenance workers with 24/7 access to all parties.
- Overdue Accounts: View a list of overdue accounts so you can follow-up with residents who still owe money.
- Pay as you Grow: Grow with @Assist as you add new clients and properties, paying for just what you need.
- Payments: Track payment history and send reminders to residents when fees are due.
- Properties: View and manage all of your properties with one account. Update details, manage residents and review important property information.
- Property Admins: Add users with this special view-only access to a property. They cannot edit or make changes but can see all relevant information associated to the property. Perfect for clients!
- Property Photos: Upload multiple pictures of properties and units.
- Quick Search: Search easily and quickly using keywords, names or subject with our quick search feature.
- Quotes: Request quotes from multiple contractors before you assign one to a service request.
- Read Receipts: View when a message has been read and by who.
- Recurring Billables: Set billables such as rent, parking or operational costs at the frequency you want, even if it's only one time. No more hounding residents as they'll be reminded when they have an amount owing. Just set it and forget it!
- Resident Access: Get to know your residents. Each unit is given a free @Assist resident profile where they can update their details and contact information associated with their unit.
- Resident Relations: Build strong relationships from the start with @Assist so your new residents will feel instantly connected to you and their new home.
- Resident Statements: Residents can check their account balance and see a complete breakdown of their statements at any time. Incoming payments received will be applied to your finances and your bank account balance will be updated immediately.
- Service Requests: Owners and residents are able to send service requests through @Assist. You'll be able to assign a contractor from your preferred list. The contractor can login and add notes to keep everyone informed of the progress.
- Service Request Expenses: Add expenses from closed service requests and they'll automatically be updated in your financials.
- Simple Financials: Add bank accounts and enter income and expenses in multiple currencies. View bank account balances as well as a real-time view of company profitability and overdue accounts. Export and print financials easily for any period.
- Smooth Transition: Stop worrying about what will happen if your employee decides to leave, even if it’s just for vacation because with @Assist you’ll see up-to-the-moment details so you can pick-up where they left off for a smooth transition.
- Support: @Assist offers various methods of support to you and your online community.
How can I benefit from being an @Assist Partner?
An @Assist partnership provides you with the opportunity to maximize your profit in a variety of ways. You can choose to charge residents a separate price for monthly use of this additional service, or you can increase their current pricing to include the @Assist feature set, therefore it appears to be a free service for residents. If you’re having trouble obtaining/ maintaining residents you can also use @Assist as a tool to increase resident numbers and decrease vacancies. You decide how you’d like to incorporate @Assist to make the most amount of profit.
How much can I make as an @Assist Partner?
How about we give you an example? We typically suggest incorporating a charge of at least $10 for each unit that you manage. Simply incorporate this charge into your current fees so all of your current and new residents will enjoy the benefits of your partnership with @Assist.
Remember: this is revenue you make for doing nothing but incorporating @Assist into your business!
What an additional $10 per unit can do for your revenue:
If you have
- And charge each unit $10
If you have
- And charge each unit $10
If you have
- And charge each unit $10
If you have
- And charge each unit $10
Amounts shown are in USD. Canadian customers will have GST/HST added to their total upon checkout.
Are you flexible if I have special requests?
Yes! Every business has different needs and wants that would make their job easier.
@Assist recognizes these differences and works hard to provide solutions that work specifically for you. @Assist partnerships are customizable so you get services and features that are best suited for you and your business. We strive to go beyond the standard industry demands to supply our clients with the best services, support and tools. Through years of experience and research we’ve discovered that the best way to service our clients is to get to know them.
So what are you waiting for? Becoming an @Assist Partner is easy!