Tokyo Whitepaper - English
Using Tomo With Smart City Projects in Tokyo
With a branch office in Tokyo, Japan, the vibrant city of Tokyo is our second home. With more than 14 million people living and working there and challenges such as the aging population, overcrowding, transportation, real estate management and increasing foreigner population (especially since they'll be hosting the 2020 Olympics), smart city and smart community projects have been a necessity for years. This gorgeous in-depth whitepaper explores how Tomo plus Tokyo equals raburabu and how our approach to interconnectivity between people and technology could greatly impact Japan's commitment to sustainability.
Click here to download the full whitepaper.
Table of Contents
- What is a Smart City?
- Why Smart Cities Need a People-First Mentality
- How Big Data Shapes Smart Cities
- Protecting Smart Cities from Cyber Security Threats
- What is Tomo?
- How Tomo Works
- How Tomo Connects
- How Tomo Handles and Protects Data
- Real Estate Management
- 5 Ways Tokyo Is Leading the Charge on Smart Cities
- 4 Reasons Real Estate Management Is Vitally Important in Japan
- Case Study: Water Management
- Case Study: Waste Management
- Case Study: Aging Population
- Case Study: Emergency Management
- Case Study: Transportation Management
- Case Study: Train Management
- Case Study: Real Estate Management
- Case Study: University Management
- Case Study: Parking Management
- Case Study: Food Waste
- Tomo's Business Model
- Why you Should Partner with Tomo